1. By entering this competition, you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
2. The 2017 GSA Sustainability Prize is an annual competition restricted to all currently enrolled University of Melbourne graduate students.
3. There will be twelve cash prizes awarded: $1000 (1st prize), $200 (2nd prize), and $200 for 10 finalists.
4. A maximum of five entries per student is accepted.
5. Receipt of entries will be via online entry form, no later than 5pm Friday 5 May 2017.
6. To be eligible for entry, students must complete a 2017 GSA Sustainability Prize Entry Form and submit it online with the digital image.
7. Entries will be exhibited and winners announced at the exhibition and awards ceremony on Thursday 18 May 2017.
8. Winners are determined by popular vote online by graduate students.
9. Winners are based on an aggregate voting score.
10. To be eligible to vote, students must complete a 2017 GSA Sustainability Prize Voting Form and submit it online.
11. Digital entries should be over 2200x1500 pixels.